By using the casual.pm, app.casual.pm, and other web sites located at *.casual.pm and *.casual.io (“Service”), all services of LT SQUARE LLC(“Service Provider”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). LT SQUARE LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.casual.pm/terms Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account. While LT SQUARE LLC prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LT SQUARE LLC cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continued use of the Service. LT SQUARE LLC reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
3. Login to your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
4. You agree not to share your username and password with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service account and password. It is your responsibility to notify LT SQUARE LLC if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. LT SQUARE LLC assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
5. Your account may own or access one or more Workspaces. Each Workspace should be considered as a separate instance of the Service. Each Workspace is a separate container for your Content.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account and under the other accounts that are created on the Service.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
8. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
9. LT SQUARE LLC may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. LT SQUARE LLC holds the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
10. If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images will remain for an undefined period of time unless you specifically request it to be deleted from the Service. After you cancel or terminate your Service we may delete your information at any time. However in most cases we will not be performing a deletion during 6 months after the service was terminated.
11. If you explicitly delete your content, for technological purposes it may remain on our servers for undefined amount of time while being inaccessible for anyone except Service Provider.
1. A valid Subscription is required to use a Service. In general a separate Subscription is required for each Workspace. Service Provider in exceptional cases may combine two or more Workspaces into one subscription.
2. Service Provider may grant a free period of using Service (“Trial Period”) to any user. The decision on who is granted a Trial Period is only in Service Provider’s discretion.
3. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Payment information must be submitted by you before a Trial Period ends or immediately when subscribing. Not providing valid payment information will result in subscription cancellation.
4. The Service is billed per Subscription. The Service is billed either on monthly basis or once per year, depending on your choice.
5. The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open subscription. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
7. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. If an upgrade is performed, then your card may be charged for a prorated price difference. If a downgrade is performed, then your next payments’ amount may be reduced for a price difference.
8. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your Account. LT SQUARE LLC does not accept any liability for such loss.
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time from the "My workspaces" page within your account.
2. There is no cancellation fee.
3. Upon cancelling a subscription, the Content of a Workspace for which the subscription was canceled, will be immediately moved to a read-only state. This means that no request for updating such content will be performed and other services may also be suspended. You still may delete your Content in read-only Workspaces.
4. You may request a termination of your account by writing to email@example.com. All Content for each Workspace you own will be deleted upon account termination. A Content that was created by you in Workspaces that you do not own will remain unchanged. Once your account is terminated, your deleted Content cannot be recovered.
5. There will be no refund if you cancel the Subscription before the end of your current, paid-up month or year, and you will not be charged or billed thereafter.
6. LT SQUARE LLC may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account.
7. LT SQUARE LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. LT SQUARE LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Casual site (casual.pm) or the Service itself.
3. LT SQURE LLC reserves the right to introduce new subscription plans with or without notice.
4. LT SQURE LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. You agree that LT SQUARE LLC owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the Service.
2. LT SQUARE LLC claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials created or uploaded remain yours.
3. You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any Content from the Service.
4. You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of LT SQUARE LLC.
5. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design or layout of the Service without the written consent permission of LT SQUARE LLC.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that LT SQUARE LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LT SQUARE LLC, or any other LT SQUARE LLC service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LT SQUARE LLC.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LT SQUARE LLC customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Casual customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of Casual for other customers.
12. LT SQUARE LLC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that LT SQUARE LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LT SQUARE LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of LT SQUARE LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LT SQUARE LLC and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and LT SQUARE LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register with Casual, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, time zone, location and contact details. We may also ask you to provide additional personal information such as company or organization name and title, that you may opt out of by not filling in the details on the form.
We may also collect information about your usage of Casual, which includes but not limited to traffic statistics, date and time of visits, IP addresses, browser type, page visits etc.
LT SQUARE LLC ensures that your information remains private and confidential. We will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information with any third parties.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
1. To authenticate and provide you access to Casual.
2. To notify you of change of services, maintenance notifications, information and promotional materials, newsletters from Casual.
3. To improve our service and to track and diagnose problems.
4. To contact you for your reviews on the website and your experience with using Casual.
5. To use it in our billing systems.
LT SQUARE LLC employs security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access. We transfer your personal information over the encrypted connection. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet to and from our servers.
LT SQUARE LLC uses third party vendors and hosting providers to provide the necessary infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate Casual. LT SQUARE LLC owns all the code, databases and all rights to the Casual application. You, as a customer will retain all rights to your data.
LT SQUARE LLC uses 'cookies' to store and track information about your usage on Casual. A cookie is information that is sent to your browser from the web server and stored on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you login to Casual and when you register with our service. Cookies essentially are not required to use Casual but they are required for some of Casual’s features, such as ‘Remember me logged in’ feature.
Our Service offers publicly accessible community services including blogs, and forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service is not directed to persons under 13. LT SQUARE LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.